Ignite Node Metrics using JMX

kay kay

Ignite Node Metrics using JMX

Hello, I have 4 remote node for server mode.

I'd like to monitoring that nodes using JMX.
I want to get CPU, THREAD, HEAP, OFFHEAP, GC and so on..

Can I get thoes things( CPU, THREAD, Heap, offheap, gc) each node??

I figured out there are MXBean(CacheMetrics, CacheGroup, DataRegion,
DataStorage)
but I don't know what attribute should I going to use like
(PhysicalMemorySize, TotalAllocatedSize)

Please help me..
Thank you

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Re: Ignite Node Metrics using JMX

Hi,

Some node information, like CPU & heap memory, can be found in ClusterLocalNodeMetricsMXBeanImpl.

As per memory metrics - they are described here: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-metrics#getting-metrics

Evgenii

вт, 19 мая 2020 г. в 01:52, kay <[hidden email]>:
Hello, I have 4 remote node for server mode.

I'd like to monitoring that nodes using JMX.
I want to get CPU, THREAD, HEAP, OFFHEAP, GC and so on..

Can I get thoes things( CPU, THREAD, Heap, offheap, gc) each node??

I figured out there are MXBean(CacheMetrics, CacheGroup, DataRegion,
DataStorage)
but I don't know what attribute should I going to use like
(PhysicalMemorySize, TotalAllocatedSize)

Please help me..
Thank you

kay kay

Re: Ignite Node Metrics using JMX

Thankyou.
I found ClusterLocalNodeMetricsMXBeanImpl bean and attributes.
Is it node information? or os processor?
ex. currentCpuLoad, CurrentGcCpuload, CurrentThreadCount??

and if i want to get onheap/offheap used size ,
ClusterLocalNodeMetricsMXBeanImpl - HeapMemoryUsed -> a
DataRegionMetrics - offHeapUsedSize -> b

b is offHeapMemoryUsed, onHeap memory used calculation is a-b is it correct?

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev