Ignite IPv6 support

vbm vbm

Ignite IPv6 support

Hi,

We are using ignite on K8s environment. Now we wanted to move to a K8s environment with ipv6 support.

But I read in below document that ignite has some issues on IPv6 cluster:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/network-config

May I know what are the challenges or issues that are seen with Ignite on an IPv6 enabled cluster ?

Thanks & Regards,
Vishwas
Andrew Mashenkov Andrew Mashenkov

Re: Ignite IPv6 support

Hi,

As far as I know Ignite can't work with IPv6 on Mac devices.
Also, we have a ticket related to K8s with IPv6. The ticket had a patch and likely being fixed in one of future releases.
Please, find known issues in jira [1].

Ignite is not tested well in IPv6 environment and any help here will be appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov