Ignite Backup and Restore

marble.zhong@coinflex.com marble.zhong@coinflex.com

Ignite Backup and Restore

Hi Guru,

Any docs about the Ignite backup and restore mechanism, how to recover the
data if data lost from cache.

Now, we separate the WAL and DB to different folders, once met the data
lost, how do I recover data from the wal?

Thanks.

akurbanov akurbanov

Re: Ignite Backup and Restore

Hello,

What is a data loss in your case exactly?

Best regards,
Anton

marble.zhong@coinflex.com marble.zhong@coinflex.com

Re: Ignite Backup and Restore

Hello Anton,

Not met this data lost yet, just want to make data backup/restore policy.

Or, actually, in ignite there is no this kind of concept, as already in
cluster? And will auto restore data?

As our ignite instance data is very critical, we need care about the data
safety.

Thanks.

marble.zhong@coinflex.com marble.zhong@coinflex.com

Re: Ignite Backup and Restore

And yes, btw, is there a tools that help export data and import data, for
logical backup and restore like the traditional database?

Thanks.

marble.zhong@coinflex.com marble.zhong@coinflex.com

Re: Ignite Backup and Restore

Hi, any suggestions?

Re: Ignite Backup and Restore

Hello!

I guess that Apache Ignite 2.9 will have snapshotting capabilities.

Traditionally we rely more on backup nodes/partitions than on off-line backups.

ср, 8 июл. 2020 г. в 12:23, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
Hi, any suggestions?