Ignite 3.0 meetups

Igniters,

As was discussed before, we've scheduled two meetups devoted to Ignite 3.0:
I will present the proposed changes and the preliminary roadmap for Ignite 3.0. Everyone is welcome to join and participate in the discussion!

-Val
Saikat Maitra Saikat Maitra

Re: Ignite 3.0 meetups

Hi Val,

Thank you for scheduling the meetups. Will join and connect on Ignite 3.0 release planning.

Regards,
Saikat

-Val
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

-Val
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Re: Ignite 3.0 meetups

Hi, igniters!
Thanks to all who attended today's event, that was a really warm community gathering even though we met online! And thanks to Val for his presentation. I hope these materials will help to run the discussion about Ignite 3.0[1]
Video: https://youtu.be/zPuLJgUfLaM
Slides with all links: https://bit.ly/32vDR42

I remind, that the Russian speaking community is gathering on September 17: https://www.meetup.com/Moscow-Apache-Ignite-Meetup/events/272675398/