Ignite 2.8.1 : Fetched result set was too large.

Veena Veena

Ignite 2.8.1 : Fetched result set was too large.

Hi,

We are getting below exception execution join query using Cache.

We are using left outer join on two tables one with 2lakh rows and another with 80K and output has around 60K rows with various where conditions.

Cache.executequery() is returning below exception.

Error:

class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Fetched result set was too large.

exception

javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run reduce query locally. Failed to execute SQL query.

General error: "class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Fetched result set was too large."; SQL statement:

We are using Ignite persistence enabled cache and tried lazy loading and enforce join order options already.

Tried executing the join query in dbeaver and got same exception.

Will increasing RAM helps or is there any other solution to it. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

“Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.”
stephendarlington stephendarlington

Veena Veena

Re: Ignite 2.8.1 : Fetched result set was too large.

Thanks Stephen for the quick response.
We did tried this option increasing IGNITE_SQL_MERGE_TABLE_MAX_SIZE to
500000 in IGNITE SERVER
But we are still getting the same exception.