Ignite 2.7 hadoop support

NateQu NateQu

Ignite 2.7 hadoop support

I am trying to use Ignite for Map Reduce accelerator,  According to this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9953, I assume that ignite only releases one unified artifact for all. However, I didn't find libs for ignite-hadoop under libs folder, which is essential for ignite hadoop accelerator according to the doc, could anyone help with this? Thanks--

Re: Ignite 2.7 hadoop support

Hello!

I don't see it either, I'm afraid you will have to build it yourself.