Ignite 2.4 status

Paolo Di Tommaso Paolo Di Tommaso

Ignite 2.4 status

Hi folks,

I was wondering what's the status of Ignite 2.4. Is there any planned release date?

The need to support java 9 is becoming a priority.

Cheers,
Paolo

slava.koptilin slava.koptilin

Re: Ignite 2.4 status

Hi Paolo,

I think that Apache Ignite will be released soon.
You can track the status and find details on the dev-list:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-2-4-release-tc26031.html

Thanks!

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan