Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Agneeswaran Agneeswaran
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Hi

We have downloaded the 1.6.0 binaries from the following link,
http://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#binaries 

Among following command as mentioned in DEVNOTES.txt, we have completed all commands except the final make command
 
Platform : Linux

libtoolize && aclocal && autoheader && automake --add-missing && autoreconf
 
# You can call the following command to see all the available
# configuration options:
# ./configure --help
# To use default configuration just type:
./configure
make
 
 
While running make command, we got compilation issue and hence we did the following changes to compile 1.6 and we stuck up @ point 3.
Are we missing something?.Please.

Could you please help us how to proceed on this.
 
1.       ./common/include/ignite/ignite_error.h            
a.       ~IgniteError()    changed to ~IgniteError() throw(){};
 
2.       ./common/src/ignite_error.cpp
a.       Commented destructor
 
3.       ../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h
a.       Commented in constructor and made
 
 
ERROR :
In file included from src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:18:
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h: In constructor âignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<T>::SharedPointer(T*) [with T = std::map<int, ignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeSnapshot>, std::less<int>, std::allocator<std::pair<const int, ignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeSnapshot> > > >]â:
src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:31:   instantiated from here
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h:141: error: address of overloaded function with no contextual type information
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h: In constructor âignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<T>::SharedPointer(T*) [with T = ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeHandler]â:
src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:53:   instantiated from here
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h:141: error: address of overloaded function with no contextual type information
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h: In constructor âignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<T>::SharedPointer(T*) [with T = ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeSnapshot]â:
src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:86:   instantiated from here
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h:141: error: address of overloaded function with no contextual type information
make[1]: *** [src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin/platforms/cpp/binary'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Thanks,
Agneeswaran
Agneeswaran Agneeswaran
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Hi team,

Please help me on this compilation error.

Thanks,
Agneeswaran
Igor Sapego Igor Sapego
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Hi Agneeswaran,

It seems like we need to add fix for your compiler. Can you please tell me your compiler
version so I can test with it? You can find it out using 'g++ --version' shell command.

Best Regards,
Igor

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Agneeswaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

Please help me on this compilation error.

Thanks,
Agneeswaran



--
View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-1-6-0-binary-compilation-Issues-tp5202p5223.html
Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Agneeswaran Agneeswaran
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Thanks Igor,

Please find the compiler version details,

g++ (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-16)
Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.


Thanks,
Agneeswaran
Igor Sapego Igor Sapego
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Agneeswaran,

I've submitted a ticket for this issue: [1]. I'll reply you here once it's going to
be resolved.


Best Regards,
Igor

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Agneeswaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Igor,

Please find the compiler version details,

g++ (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-16)
Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.


Thanks,
Agneeswaran



--
View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-1-6-0-binary-compilation-Issues-tp5202p5233.html
Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Igor Sapego Igor Sapego
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Agneeswaran,

I have submitted pull request for your issue: [1]. It has not been accepted yet
but it makes compilation possible in your case. So if it is critical for you then
you can apply the same changes for your code.


Best Regards,
Igor

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Igor Sapego <[hidden email]> wrote:
Agneeswaran,

I've submitted a ticket for this issue: [1]. I'll reply you here once it's going to
be resolved.


Best Regards,
Igor

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Agneeswaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Igor,

Please find the compiler version details,

g++ (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-16)
Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.


Thanks,
Agneeswaran



--
View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-1-6-0-binary-compilation-Issues-tp5202p5233.html
Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Agneeswaran Agneeswaran
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Hi Igor,

Thanks a lot for your support.

Will apply this code changes.

With regards,
Agneeswaran