IGNITE-1144

Neelesh Neelesh

IGNITE-1144

We are planning to try out ignite at our org and are using it for some pilot projects. Since we are a SaaS company, we need better control over job scheduling/load balancing. IgniteQueue looked very promising for most cases, but I stumbled in to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1144. Anyone knows if this will be on the radar soon?

I was also comparing Geode to Ignite, and I love Ignite's documentation, programming model and hadoop/spark support! Thank you for building a great product!

Thanks!

Re: IGNITE-1144

Hi Neelesh,

The ticket is not assigned to anyone now, but I don't think the fix is going to be hard here. Given that it's a blocker for you, someone in community will likely pick it up.

Also you're always free to assign it to yourself and implement. That would be a really useful contribution :)

-Val