I want to create 4 cluster of Computing Grid

pgarg pgarg

I want to create 4 cluster of Computing Grid

asked by suraj salvi

I want to create 4 computing grid with 4 pc's. what are steps to configure these 4 pc's. 1) Will i have to install it on 4 Machines ? 2) Where to PUT IP addresses of these machines i.e.in which configuration file. 3) Configuration is required in master only or all. 4) Either it is done directly programmatic way ?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: I want to create 4 cluster of Computing Grid

This post was updated on .
commented by dmitriy setrakyan

1. Ignite would have to be installed on all 4 machines.
2. Ignite can work with IP Multicast as well. If IP Multicast works in your environment, you may not need to specify any IP addresses. Otherwise, you will have to specify IP addresses in the IgniteConfiguration. See Cluster Configuration for more information.
3. Cluster configuration must be identical on all nodes. Configuration for caches can be done only on clients and can be added after the application had started.
4. You can configure Ignite either from XML file or programmatically. All configuration examples in Ignite documentation show both ways.

-----