Huge number of .classname files

Abderrahmane Abderrahmane

Huge number of .classname files

Hi All,
I have an Ignite 2.6.0 cluster and my application is joining this cluster as client node using Java.
Application is manipulating Ignite cache using cache API and JDBC.

We noticed that a folder is created in our client server (\ignite\work\marshaller) in temp folder and creating a huge number of .classname files (exp: 723862223.classname0, 1010575267.classname0).

Do you have any idea why these files are created in client node.
Is there any way to configure a cleanup in node client. Otherwise, can I delete these files without impacting Ignite?

Regards,
ezhuravlev ezhuravlev