How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

fengbaicanhe fengbaicanhe

How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

        Hi,I found there is a class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory and an other class CacheJdbcPojoStore seems can do persistent store ,i tried a lot times,and happened a lot exception,such as MySqlDialect can not be serializabled, Missing database name in mapping description and so on...

        would you please paste me some example code or XML configuration ?

        Thank You!

Re: How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

Hi,

CacheJdbcPojoStore is shipped to support automatic persistence feature (see this documentation page for details: http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.2/docs/automatic-persistence). So you can use the provided UI tool to read your database metadata and generate POJO classes and cache metadata configuration. After that you can use CacheJdbcPojoStore.

Otherwise you will most likely have to implement your own cache store. Can you describe your use case in more details? What are you trying to achieve?
fengbaicanhe fengbaicanhe

答复: How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

Thanks very much! I learn ignite just two days,some concept is not clearly yet,I will try a lot with using ignite,ignite provides many examples,flow these examples I can load/persistent cache from my own database,yesterday,I found ignite has cachejdbcpojostore class, and I think this class can load cache automatically ,so I tried to use this class by code or XML configuration,now all clearly !

Thanks a lot! By the way,ignite is a very powerful platform!!!

CacheJdbcPojoStore is shipped to support automatic persistence feature (see this documentation page for details: http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.2/docs/automatic-persistence). So you can use the provided UI tool to read your database metadata and generate POJO classes and cache metadata configuration. After that you can use CacheJdbcPojoStore.

Otherwise you will most likely have to implement your own cache store. Can you describe your use case in more details? What are you trying to achieve?

To unsubscribe from How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store, click here.
NAML
fengbaicanhe fengbaicanhe

Re: How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

Another question,why ignite don't support JPA annotations or hibernate annotations for instead of CacheTypeMetadata and CacheTypeFieldMetadata?

Re: How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

We have our own @QuerySqlField annotation that allows to configure queried fields and/or indexes. See this documentation page for more details: http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.2/docs/cache-queries

-Val
fengbaicanhe fengbaicanhe

Re: How to use class CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory doing persistent store

Thanks a lot