How to set timeout while use data streamer in sql mode.

yangjiajun yangjiajun

How to set timeout while use data streamer in sql mode.

Hello.

I use 'SET STREAMING ON ORDERED;' to use streaming mode.I know that we can
set timeout to a data streamer.How can I set this in sql mode?

aealexsandrov aealexsandrov

Re: How to set timeout while use data streamer in sql mode.

Hi,

You can find all existed options here:

https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-client-driver
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/odbc-driver

At the moment I see that only jdbc-client-driver has special streamingFlushFrequency timeout:

Timeout, in milliseconds, that data streamer should use to flush data. By default, the data is flushed on connection close.

Thin clients looks like don't have it yet. Probably you should ask about it on developers user list.

BR,
Andrei