How to set Sets/BlockingQueue objects to DataRegion

dhiman_nikhil dhiman_nikhil

How to set Sets/BlockingQueue objects to DataRegion

This post was updated on .
Wanted to put all my operations on Sets/BlockingQueue on specific Data Region

I gone through the sample code and didn't find any

Ignite ignite = Ignition.ignite();

// Non-colocated queue which will be distributed
// across all data nodes.
IgniteQueue<String> queue = ignite.queue("queueName", 20, new
CollectionConfiguration());

// Add queue elements.
for (int i = 0; i < 20; i++)
    queue.add("Value " + Integer.toString(i));

// Poll queue elements.
for (int i = 0; i < 20; i++)
    System.out.println("Polled value: " + queue.poll());

Is there a way to solve this?

Re: Why datastructure are not dataRegion bounded

Hello!

I did not try, but you can supply groupName in CollectionConfiguration, and pre-start a cache in this groupName in required region so that all caches belonging to that group will be stored there.

Can you check?

вт, 25 июн. 2019 г. в 09:17, dhiman_nikhil <[hidden email]>:
While going through the below code, i found this issue.
<code>Ignite ignite = Ignition.ignite();

// Non-colocated queue which will be distributed
// across all data nodes.
IgniteQueue<String> queue = ignite.queue("queueName", 20, new
CollectionConfiguration());

// Add queue elements.
for (int i = 0; i < 20; i++)
    queue.add("Value " + Integer.toString(i));

// Poll queue elements.
for (int i = 0; i < 20; i++)
    System.out.println("Polled value: " + queue.poll());</code>

How to make sure above code is bounded to specific data Region with
persistence on for few data structure and off for few??