How to query existing cache that was configured via XML

devinbost devinbost

How to query existing cache that was configured via XML

My team created an Ignite cache from the XML configuration, and we're trying
to get some visibility into its data. It appears that there are no tables
associated with the cache, so we're not sure if it's possible for us to
query it without needing to recreate the table in a way that would cause
data loss. (The docs on creating a table involve also creating a new cache.)
Is there a way to add a table definition to the existing cache or query our
existing cache in some way? If not, then is there a way to recreate it via
XML that will enable query lookups?

Thanks.

Re: How to query existing cache that was configured via XML

Hello!

It's not possible to add table to cache.

It is possible to define cache with table(s) from XML, but you will have to populate it with data from scratch: