How to make a reference to apache ignite?

ys wang ys wang

How to make a reference to apache ignite?

Hi,
I write a paper and use Apache Ignite to do experiment. What is the proper form to make a reference?
Thanks.

br//yu shun
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: How to make a reference to apache ignite?

Hi,

Thanks for using Apache Ignite in your experiment.

Please find information on how to provide attribution to Apache here:

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

D.