How to identify if the data returned from cache is partial data due to multiple node failures in partitioned cache

aMark aMark

How to identify if the data returned from cache is partial data due to multiple node failures in partitioned cache

Hi,

We are using Ignite cache version 2.3 . We are using persistent cache in
Partitioned Mode having 4 cluster node running.   We have configured caches
to have 1 backup.

I understand that if there are more than one node failure at a time, then
data present in the live cluster may not be complete data for a given cache.

In the above setup, when all four nodes are running, I get close to ~650K
key value pair for a cache. But if I bring down three nodes then I get close
to ~300K key values pair for the same cache.

If I dont have initial count of entries in the the cache, I dont know if the
entries returned is a full set of partial set.

Is there an API/configuration in Ignite to identify that cache might not
have complete data in the cluster for the time being (due to any reason) ?

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev