How to identify if re-balancing completed

akash shinde akash shinde

How to identify if re-balancing completed

Hi,

If there are multiple nodes in cluster and if one of the node/nodes goes down or a new node/nodes is added how to make sure that re-balancing of all cache partitions has been completed successfully? I need this to implement rolling restart.

Thanks,
Aksah

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev