How to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

How to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration

Hi we have implemented CacheStore class for data persistence, which stores data in hbase. We didn't find any example where explained how to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration. We also tried implementing cacheFactory but didn't get any success please provide us and sample code or example or pointer to process.

thanks
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: How to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration

You are right, the documentation is not there yet. I will add it tomorrow and update this ticket. In the mean time, have you taken a look at CacheStoreExample shipped with Ignite?

This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: How to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration

I've been looking at this too - it is necessary to create a CacheStore factory class or is there a better way?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: How to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration

JCache specification requires the Factory. However, it comes with SingletonFactory which makes configuring the factory more convenient.

I have added more examples and documentation here: PersistentStore.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: How to define custom persist store in ignite xml configuration

You should also take a look at the Automatic Persistence feature of Ignite.