How to create/ define a user defined cache while starting a standalone ignite node

Mahesh Talreja Mahesh Talreja

How to create/ define a user defined cache while starting a standalone ignite node

Hi Team,
            I am trying to start an Ignite node in Standalone mode by just passing app.config file, I have set all ignite and ignite cache configuration in the file.

but how to i specify a user defined type of cache to be created in app.config file in cache config section ?

For example, I am trying to create a cache of <Class1, Class2>

--
Thanking you,
Regards,
Mob: +91 9769564242