How to copy data to IGFS from HDFS or local file system?

pgarg pgarg

How to copy data to IGFS from HDFS or local file system?

asked by shah

When I try to copy data to igfs using the usual hadoop -dfs command I get connection to igfs failed.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: How to copy data to IGFS from HDFS or local file system?

commented by vladimir ozerov

Shah, Could you please core-site.xml configuration where you configured IGFS, Ignite node configuration and node logs (can be found in $IGNITE_HOME/work/log directory).

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: How to copy data to IGFS from HDFS or local file system?

commented by dmitriy setrakyan

I think Vladimir meant "Could you please provide `core-site.xml ..."

-----