How to control the distribution??

BorisBelozerov BorisBelozerov

How to control the distribution??

This post was updated on .
Normally, Apache Ignite distribute data equally to nodes
How can I control this distribution?
I want to distribute more data to some nodes, and less data to other nodes
I also want to choose node to store cache
I am coding Apache Ignite with C#, can you give me some example??
Thank you!!

Mikael Mikael

Re: How to control the distribution??

Hi!

You can always use node filter to control where the cache is, I am not
sure if there is a way to control distribution though, I guess it might
be possible to use affinity keys and some kind of custom affinity
function that is able to distribute the keys depending on some custom
criteria, attributes for example.

Mikael

Den 2019-10-25 kl. 04:47, skrev BorisBelozerov:

> Normally, Apache Ignite distribute data equally to nodes
> How can I control this distribution?
> I want to distribute more data to some nodes, and less data to other nodes
> I also want to choose node to store cache
> Thank you!!

prasadbhalerao1983 prasadbhalerao1983

Re: How to control the distribution??

Thanks,