How can I change node attributes runtime?

Alexey V. Ryazanov Alexey V. Ryazanov

How can I change node attributes runtime?

If I use ignite.cluster().forAttribute("key", "value) for select several nodes from cluster, can I include/exclude node to/from ClusterGroup runtime by changing attribute value?

Re: How can I change node attributes runtime?

Alexey V. Ryazanov wrote
If I use ignite.cluster().forAttribute("key", "value) for select several nodes from cluster, can I include/exclude node to/from ClusterGroup runtime by changing attribute value?
Alexey,

This is not possible - node attributes are static and assigned on the startup. If you want to exclude a node from the group, you create a new group based on the original one. For example, you can do it like this:

// 'group' is the original cluster group.
group.forOthers(excludedNode);

Will this work for you?

-Val
Alexey V. Ryazanov Alexey V. Ryazanov

Re: How can I change node attributes runtime?

No, it's not helpful for me.
But thank you for information.

Re: How can I change node attributes runtime?

Alexey V. Ryazanov wrote
No, it's not helpful for me.
But thank you for information.
Alexey,

Can you describe your use case so that we can suggest a proper solution?

-Val

I suggest continue discuss my case in this thread. Thanks for information about attributes.

Re: How can I change node attributes runtime?

Alexey V. Ryazanov wrote
I suggest continue discuss my case in this thread. Thanks for information about attributes.
OK, responded there.

-Val