Hive+IGFS

ishan-jain ishan-jain

Hive+IGFS

This post was updated on .
Does hive run when igfs nodes are used for appending data to HDFS? Hive is setup to run over IGFS to read data from hdfs.
 I dont think it should affect it but i am not able to run hive anymore.
Facts: My storm topology is active which inserts data every hour
Mikhail Mikhail

Re: Hive+IGFS

Hi Ishan,

What configuration do you use for IGFS?
Could you please provide a reproducer like a simple pom based project for the issue?

Thanks,
Mikhail.

Does hive run when igfs nodes are used for appending data to HDFS? Hive is
setup to run over IGFS to read data from hdfs.

ishan-jain ishan-jain

Re: Hive+IGFS

Got my error. it was a ram problem.