Help for Loading data from oracle database to Ignite cache

kr@misipl.in kr@misipl.in

Help for Loading data from oracle database to Ignite cache

Can any one help me that  the best approach to load data from oracle database to Ignite cache which contains huge data in database
Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: Help for Loading data from oracle database to Ignite cache

Hi,

If you're planning to sync data back to Oracle DB from a cache than I would suggest you setting up Oracle DB as a persistent store. Once setup you can use IgniteCache.loadAll/loadLocal to prefill a cache with data.
Please refer to these articles for detailed explanation - [1] and [2]

On the other hand if you aren't going to sync data from cache to Oracle DB than I can suggest two options:
- CacheLoadStoreOnlyAdapter that has to be set up as a persistent storage as well. Thus articles [1] and [2] are also helpful in this situation;
- IgniteDataStreamer where you'll put data from your database and the streamer will spread it across the cluster as quick as possible. More info on the streamer can be found here - [3]

Finally, please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not have to manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to “ user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the reply.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-loading
[3] https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.5/docs/data-streamers