H2 Dependencies

kedaly kedaly

H2 Dependencies

Ignite seems to depend on an older version of the H2 Database Library that conflicts with the default version shipped with Spring Boot.

Right now I have to put this in my top pom.xml to get Ignite to work..

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.h2database</groupId>
            <artifactId>h2</artifactId>
            <version>1.3.175</version>
        </dependency>

Are there any plans to move to a newer version of H2?
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Are there any plans to move to a newer version of H2?
Sergi Vladykin Sergi Vladykin

Re: H2 Dependencies

I think we are going to move to a newer version of H2 soon, may be in a couple of months. But it does not make sense to expect that we will be on the same version of H2 as Spring Boot, so I think this POM tweak will be needed anyways.

Sergi

Looks like this was not forward to the user list. It is now.

kedaly wrote
> Ignite seems to depend on an older version of the H2 Database Library that
> conflicts with the default version shipped with Spring Boot.
>
> Right now I have to put this in my top pom.xml to get Ignite to work..
>

> <dependency>
>
> <groupId>
> com.h2database
> </groupId>
>
> <artifactId>
> h2
> </artifactId>
>
> <version>
> 1.3.175
> </version>
>
> </dependency>
> Are there any plans to move to a newer version of H2?

-----
D.