Group Indexes using query entities defined in XML config

arthi arthi

Group Indexes using query entities defined in XML config

Hello,

I am trying to define group indexes to speedify my SQL queries. Is there a way I can configure them using XML, instead of Java API? I did not see that in the docs.

Please help.

Thanks,
Arthi

Re: Group Indexes using query entities defined in XML config

Arthi,

You can provide the list of fields in QueryIndex bean:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryIndex">
    <constructor-arg index="0">
        <list>
            <value>field1</value>
            <value>field2</value>
            <value>field3</value>
        </list>
    </constructor-arg>
    <constructor-arg index="1" value="SORTED"/>
</bean>

I will update the docs, thanks for pointing this out!

-Val
pgarg pgarg

arthi arthi

Re: Group Indexes using query entities defined in XML config

Thanks Val & Prachi, I could configure group indexes using XML.

Thanks,
Arthi