Grid failure on frequent cache creation/destroying

gupabhi gupabhi

Grid failure on frequent cache creation/destroying

Hello,
We have a grid of 6 nodes with a main cache. We noticed something interesting today where while the regular ingestion was on with the mainCache. We have an operational tool that created and destroys a cache (tempCacheByExplorerApp) using REST API on each of the 6 nodes. While doing this today, all the nodes hit a critical error and died. Attached is a log snippet from one of the nodes when this happened.

This issue seems like the one described @ http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-2-7-0-server-node-null-pointer-exception-td28899.html but there's isn't any topology change as such happening here, just cache creation/destruction.

Appreciate your help.

-Abhi

ignite-log-forum.log (29K) Download Attachment

gupabhi gupabhi

Re: Grid failure on frequent cache creation/destroying

Thanks Ilya! Good to have confirmation.