Golang

igor igor

Golang

Are there any plans for Go support?
yakov yakov

Re: Golang

It seems Go support is possible, but I can't say for sure when it will be available.

--Yakov

Are there any plans for Go support?

Konstantin Boudnik Konstantin Boudnik

Re: Golang

Why golang? I don't much about it but it seems to be one of those contraptions
invented by Google to fool the public. Does anyone really use it?

Cos