Getting ignite import errors

akriti91 akriti91

Getting ignite import errors

I'm getting errors on all Ignite imports like:

import org.apache.ignite.Ignite;
import org.apache.ignite.IgniteCache;
import org.apache.ignite.IgniteException;
import org.apache.ignite.Ignition

The errors are like: The import org.apache.ignite.Ignite cannot be resolved.

I have successfully been able to run ignite on my mac, but when trying to do it on windows, it's giving errors on imports. What's wrong?

Is there a way I could download ignite-core.1.5.8.jar separately from the net?

Re: Getting ignite import errors

akriti91 wrote
I'm getting errors on all Ignite imports like:

import org.apache.ignite.Ignite;
import org.apache.ignite.IgniteCache;
import org.apache.ignite.IgniteException;
import org.apache.ignite.Ignition

The errors are like: The import org.apache.ignite.Ignite cannot be resolved.

I have successfully been able to run ignite on my mac, but when trying to do it on windows, it's giving errors on imports. What's wrong?
This can happen only if you don't have Ignite JARs on the classpath. Please double-check your project settings. Are you using Maven?

-Val
akriti91 akriti91

Re: Getting ignite import errors

could you tell me if there is a way to download these JARs separately?

Re: Getting ignite import errors

akriti91 wrote
could you tell me if there is a way to download these JARs separately?
All JARs are included in binary build under 'libs' folder. It can be downloaded here: https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#binaries

-Val