Getting Started with Ignite IMDB Webinar

ggwiebe ggwiebe

Getting Started with Ignite IMDB Webinar

Apache Ignite solutions can be built with many languages (e.g. Java, C#/.NET, C++, etc.), using multiple deployment patterns (e.g. Cache, IMDG, IMDB, DIH, etc.), and can be coded & built using an almost endless array of tools, techniques, and templates (Gradle/Maven, #IGNITEHOME/examples, "copy-compare-change", Documentation Snipits, GridGain WebConsole Cluster Projects, etc.). This variety provides tremendous power to solve a wide range of problem spaces to a wide array of users, but can make it difficult to document the product and difficult for users to learn best practices.

Join me on July 8 for a Webinar on Getting Started with Ignite IMDB or watch the video later on our YouTube channel to get a jump start on how best to organize your Ignite / GridGain projects. I will be walking through a GitHub project where this has been done, and I will take questions you may have.

Cheers,
  Glenn Wiebe
  Solution Architect
  GridGain Systems, Inc.