Getting Retrying preload partition exchange due to timeout waring a lot

smalik smalik

Getting Retrying preload partition exchange due to timeout waring a lot

Hi,

I am starting a two node grid with a cluster singleton service, which has a partitioned cache. Once in a while, both the nodes start fine, however most of the times, I am seeing this warning repeatedly on one of the server nodes:
2016-04-01 08:28:58 WARN  [sys-#18%DistEvtSch%] GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture:480 - Retrying preload partition exchange due to timeout [done=false, dummy=false, exchId=GridDhtPartitionExchangeId [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=2, minorTopVer=0], nodeId=78011171, evt=NODE_JOINED], rcvdIds=[], rmtIds=[821071dc], remaining=[821071dc], init=true, initFut=true, ready=true, replied=false, added=false, oldest=821071dc, oldestOrder=1, evtLatch=0, locNodeOrder=2, locNodeId=78011171-c07f-45be-bbdc-07400a57cf0e]

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sandeep

Re: Getting Retrying preload partition exchange due to timeout waring a lot

Hi Sandeep,

The first thing I would check is the memory consumption. Make sure that nodes do not run out of memory and do not suffer from long GC pauses. If this is not the case, please attach full log files from both nodes.

-Val