Get key or cache's updation time?

SidP SidP

Get key or cache's updation time?

Is there a way to know if key and/or cache is updation time?

I want to check if key or cache is updated in last 10 sec or not?

aealexsandrov aealexsandrov

Re: Get key or cache's updation time?

Hi,

I guess that you can use CacheEntry to check that new version of entry
is different from previous. Example you can see here:

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/CacheEntry.html

In case of you are going to check cache updates then try to use Events
(but here you can get performance drop):

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events

BR,
Andrei