First two chapters of Ignite ML book

zaleslaw zaleslaw

First two chapters of Ignite ML book

Hi, dear community, today I published two first chapters of Ignite ML books
  1. Apache Ignite ML: origins and development
  2. Apache Ignite ML: possible use cases, racing with Spark ML, plans for the future
If you have any questions or feedback please let me know.

P.S. I ask you to do +50 claps for my new article, if you have a medium account, this will increase it in the search results and recommendations.
Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova