Failover SPI

akriti91 akriti91

Failover SPI

I read somewhere on Apache Ignite page, that we can treat a node as failover. Could you tell me how that can be done from the code perspective?

Thanks

Re: Failover SPI

akriti91 wrote
I read somewhere on Apache Ignite page, that we can treat a node as failover. Could you tell me how that can be done from the code perspective?
Please refer to [1] for information about fault tolerance in compute grid. Let us know if you have any follow up questions.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/fault-tolerance

-Val