Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Ishan Gandhi Ishan Gandhi

Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Hi,

I am using partitioned caches in my ignite 2.6 cluster. Faced this issue,
that the ignite cache query (using jdbc ) was unable to retrieve even
'Select count(*)  query results'. Though the '!tables command' did display
the names of my 3 caches. The ignite server was also running without any
exceptions being thrown.

While querying, below exception was generated in jdbc:ignite sqlline:

java.sql.SQLException: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query
remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to parse SQL query: SELECT
COUNT(*) __C0_0

This issue did not show up once the ignite cluster was restarted.
What could be the cause of such behaviour by Ignite

Maxim.Pudov Maxim.Pudov

Re: Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Hi,
Please share full logs from all server nodes. It has to be an exception with
a stacktrace related to the incident.
Do you have a scenario to reproduce this issue?

Ishan Gandhi Ishan Gandhi

Re: Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Hi Max,
Thanks for your response !
Due to our data policy, I will not able share complete server logs.
But, I have checked that logs, there is no exception thrown at the time of
the incident. Only ignite sql line client was able to throw exception, which
I have put in previous thread.

No such specific scenario.  I had even checked for server memory outage at
that time, but not an issue of it.
 It has not given such error after that incident till now.

Maxim.Pudov Maxim.Pudov

Re: Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node

Let's put this thread on hold then until we understand the circumstances of
the problem.