FWD: Hibernate OGM and Ignite (beginning of the story)

FWD: Hibernate OGM and Ignite (beginning of the story)

Shamim, great thanks!

Copying our conversion to Ignite’s dev and user lists.

Igniters, Shamim posted a useful blog post about the usage of Hibernate OGM and Ignite integration.

I hope this integration will be merged soon into Hibernate repository but you already can give it a try in practice.

Prachi, could you add this blog post to our blogs list? Shamim, if you don’t mind we will use this picture of you.

Denis

On Dec 13, 2016, at 2:54 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Denis, thank's for your interest to add this article to Apache Ignite blog. Yes, you can add this it to Ignite blog (actually, i do not know, where to add it properly).

Best regards

 Shamim Ahmed

Sent from http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com

pgarg pgarg

Re: Hibernate OGM and Ignite (beginning of the story)

Shamim,

Your blog has been added to the Ignite blog list-  https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html

-Prachi

https://dzone.com/articles/apache-ignite-with-jpa-a-missing-element <https://dzone.com/articles/apache-ignite-with-jpa-a-missing-element>