FIFO Queue with POPs AND PUSHes - like REDIS LIST

kommrad homer kommrad homer

FIFO Queue with POPs AND PUSHes - like REDIS LIST

Hello ,
I've set up a single node of ignite , on SERVER Mode , running on a VPS of
it's own , so that i can use Bucket4j for rate limiting on some cases.

Now i need to use some List or Array that acts as a FIFO queue . Is there
such structure on Ignite ?

I need to Asynchronously push to the end of queue , and pull from the start
of queue. I've checked BlockingQueue on Ignite but it doesn't help with what
i need. I need to loosely balance the workload between some workers.
So for every new job coming in I'm planning to consider picking the worker
at the start of the queue , and push the worker to the end of the queue
whenever the worker is done with the job.