External ignite node is left outside when ignite cluster is restarted

Narsi Reddy Nallamilli Narsi Reddy Nallamilli

External ignite node is left outside when ignite cluster is restarted

I have an ignite cluster with 2 nodes and another external 1 nodes connected to the ignite cluster . Now if the ignite cluster with 2 nodes restart then the external 1 nodes is left out of cluster.

I am interested in finding some way the external 1 node rejoin the restarted cluster nodes.

Please help.

Re: External ignite node is left outside when ignite cluster is restarted

Hello!

What do you mean by "external node"? Is it a server node or a client node?

If this is a server node, it will never reconnect to a new cluster.

Please help.
Narsi Reddy Nallamilli Narsi Reddy Nallamilli

Re: External ignite node is left outside when ignite cluster is restarted

Hi,

It's a server node.

Can I create a ignite listener to check if the topology size is one which mean it is disconnected and reconnect?

Please help.

Re: External ignite node is left outside when ignite cluster is restarted

Hello!

I think you can do that, just listen to EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED and EVT_NODE_LEFT events.

You can also use SegmentationPolicy of RESTART_JVM.

Please help.