Extend ignite's resource injection

tcostasouza tcostasouza

Extend ignite's resource injection

Hi,

Is it possible to extend Ignite's injection? When a service is instantiated in a node, is there any way to intercept it's instantiation and process annotations?

Regards
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: Extend ignite's resource injection

tcostasouza wrote
Is it possible to extend Ignite's injection? When a service is instantiated in a node, is there any way to intercept it's instantiation and process annotations?
I am not sure I understand the question. Can you please describe exactly what you are trying to achieve?
tcostasouza tcostasouza

Re: Extend ignite's resource injection

Hello!

Of course! Sorry for being so vague.

Let's say I've instantiated an Ignite along with a local DataSource connection pool (i.e. defined in same spring XML). Then, how can I deploy a Service and have it injected with this local DataSource? (e.g. using @Inject or @Autowired)

Regards

On Tue, May 26, 2015, 04:34 dsetrakyan [via Apache Ignite Users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
tcostasouza wrote
Is it possible to extend Ignite's injection? When a service is instantiated in a node, is there any way to intercept it's instantiation and process annotations?
I am not sure I understand the question. Can you please describe exactly what you are trying to achieve?

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Extend-ignite-s-resource-injection-tp407p408.html
To unsubscribe from Extend ignite's resource injection, click here.
NAML
yakov yakov

Re: Extend ignite's resource injection

It seems that @SpringResource will work for you. Please see javadocs for details.