Exception when Ignite server starts up and also when a new node joins the cluster

jaipal jaipal

Exception when Ignite server starts up and also when a new node joins the cluster

This post was updated on .
I am getting the following exception when starting Ignite in server mode(2.0) and from then Ignite is stopping all the caches.

Exception in thread "main" class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Attempted to release write lock while not holding it [lock=00007eff50271580, state=0002
ffff00002639
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:949)
        at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:325)
        at com.gvc.impl.IgniteEDSBootstrap.main(IgniteEDSBootstrap.java:31)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Attempted to release write lock while not holding it [lock=00007eff50271580, state=0002ffff00002639
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.cast(IgniteUtils.java:7242)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.resolve(GridFutureAdapter.java:258)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:231)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:158)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:150)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.onKernalStart0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:463)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheSharedManagerAdapter.onKernalStart(GridCacheSharedManagerAdapter.java:108)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.onKernalStart(GridCacheProcessor.java:911)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.start(IgniteKernal.java:1013)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1895)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start(IgnitionEx.java:1647)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1075)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:595)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:519)
        at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:322)
        ... 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException: Attempted to release write lock while not holding it [lock=00007eff50271580, state=0002ffff00002639
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.OffheapReadWriteLock.writeUnlock(OffheapReadWriteLock.java:259)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.pagemem.impl.PageMemoryNoStoreImpl.writeUnlock(PageMemoryNoStoreImpl.java:495)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.database.tree.util.PageHandler.writeUnlock(PageHandler.java:379)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.database.tree.util.PageHandler.writePage(PageHandler.java:288)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.database.tree.util.PageHandler.initPage(PageHandler.java:225)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.database.DataStructure.init(DataStructure.java:328)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.database.tree.BPlusTree.initTree(BPlusTree.java:796)
                at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.database.tree.BPlusTree.initTree(BPlusTree.java:781)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheOffheapManagerImpl$CacheDataTree.<init>(IgniteCacheOffheapManagerImpl.java:1423)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheOffheapManagerImpl.createCacheDataStore0(IgniteCacheOffheapManagerImpl.java:728)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheOffheapManagerImpl.createCacheDataStore(IgniteCacheOffheapManagerImpl.java:706)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtLocalPartition.<init>(GridDhtLocalPartition.java:163)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.createPartition(GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.java:718)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.initPartitions0(GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.java:405)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.beforeExchange(GridDhtPartitionTopologyImpl.java:569)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.distributedExchange(GridDhtPartitionsExchaengeFuture.java:844)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:573)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1806)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

and Also when one of the ignite server node joins the cluster, it is throwing Failed to wait for partition map exchange with pending communication spi's. Please find the attached file which contains the configurations I used to start the nodes.Is something wrong with the configuration or do I need to tune OS or JVM params ?

ignite-config.xml
agura agura

Re: Exception when Ignite server starts up and also when a new node joins the cluster

Hi,

I can't run Ignite with provided configuration because some benas like
writeBehind_one don't exist. Without cache stores I can't reproduce
problem. Could you please provide minimal reproducer in order to
investigate the problem.

Also could you please share environment details that can be helpfull
(OS, JDK implementation, etc)?

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 8:22 AM, jaipal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:573)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1806)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>

> and Also when one of the ignite server node joins the cluster, it is
> throwing Failed to wait for partition map exchange with pending
> communication spi's. Please find the attached file which contains the
> configurations I used to start the nodes.Is something wrong with the
> configuration or do I need to tune OS or JVM params ? ignite-config.xml

jaipal jaipal

Re: Exception when Ignite server starts up and also when a new node joins the cluster

Hi Agura.

You can try with this configuration but it is with out write behind
I have been using jdk7 (build 1.7.0_45-b18) on Red Hat Linux 7.3.

Regards
Jaipal
agura agura

Re: Exception when Ignite server starts up and also when a new node joins the cluster

Hi,

no problems with provided configuration. There are no any errors.
Could you try run your example on different environment setups?