Events question

Mikael Mikael

Events question

Hi!

The event documentation say you can query events, so they are stored
locally, how long does it store them ? can I control this in any way ?
say I just want to use event listeners and not interested in query them,
so no use to keep them around once they have been caught by the
listener, is that possible ?

It sounds like keeping lots of events around after they have been
triggered would be wasting memory, or maybe it would not make any
difference ?

Mikael

Павлухин Иван Павлухин Иван

Re: Events question

Hi Mikael,

In order to use event storage you should configure EventStorageSpi.
By default an event storage is not enabled. Which fits your case.

You can find more details about event storage in [1].

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin