Durable message topic subscriptions?

pauld pauld

Durable message topic subscriptions?

I have a system that uses JMS topics with a durable subscription to process
events between different applications, and the durable subscription ensures
that the subscriber does not loose messages in the event that the consumer
is down for some reason.

I like the data grid capabilities and would like to see the feasibility of
replacing the JMS component with the Ignite Messaging support, but don't see
a way to recover a subscriber after an outage. Is there a process within
ignite to support this, or would I really need to stick with the traditional
JMS broker for a durable topic subscription.

Thanks!