Don't miss my talk at the Apache Conference tomorrow!

devinbost devinbost

Don't miss my talk at the Apache Conference tomorrow!

In my talk at the Apache Conference tomorrow at 1:35 PM Mountain Time, I cover a few use cases where Ignite can be combined with Apache Pulsar for real-time use cases.
Don't miss it!

https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/pulsar.html

Devin G. Bost
devinbost devinbost