Does ignite support FULL OUTER JOIN ?

DS DS

Does ignite support FULL OUTER JOIN ?

I am giving the syntax as :

SELECT * FROM person  Outer join  city ON person.city_id = city.city_id

Same query works well with inner ,left ,right join .
Please correct me if i am doing something wrong.

P.S.
Both tables have index over city_id column

Ivan Pavlukhin Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Does ignite support FULL OUTER JOIN ?

Hi,

FULL OUTER JOIN  is not supported as it is not supported in H2 [1]
(Ignite uses H2 internally for query processing).

[1] https://github.com/h2database/h2database/issues/457

чт, 24 окт. 2019 г. в 14:03, DS <[hidden email]>:

> I am giving the syntax as :
>
> SELECT * FROM person  Outer join  city ON person.city_id = city.city_id
>
> Same query works well with inner ,left ,right join .
> Please correct me if i am doing something wrong.
>
> P.S.
> Both tables have index over city_id column

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin