Does ignite provide a Comparator for Sort?

Ignite Enthusiast Ignite Enthusiast

Does ignite provide a Comparator for Sort?

I am new to Apache ignite.  I have used HAzelcast extensively and one of the features I really liked about it is the Comparator that it provides on the Cache Entries.

Does Apache Ignite have one readily available? If not, is it in the works?

Mikael Mikael

Re: Does ignite provide a Comparator for Sort?

Hi!

I don't think so but can't you use an index and an SQL query instead ?

Mikael

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan