Does apache ignite support Spring 5.x

Hemambara Hemambara

Does apache ignite support Spring 5.x

I see ignite-spring 2.7.6 comes with 4.3.18.RELEASE. If I exclude these jars
and maintain 5.x.RELEASE, it is not working. So does ignite supports only
till 4.x release?

Re: Does apache ignite support Spring 5.x

Hello!

Can you please elaborate the "not working" part? Can you provide logs of the error?

вт, 22 окт. 2019 г. в 01:05, Hemambara <[hidden email]>:
I see ignite-spring 2.7.6 comes with 4.3.18.RELEASE. If I exclude these jars
and maintain 5.x.RELEASE, it is not working. So does ignite supports only
till 4.x release?

Hemambara Hemambara

Re: Does apache ignite support Spring 5.x

Please ignore, its my bad that there is maven dependency issue in my local.
Sorry about that

KJQ KJQ

Re: Does apache ignite support Spring 5.x

I don't know if this relates and we have not fully understood where the
problem is but after we upgraded to SpringBoot 2.2.0 the Kubernetes TCP
finder "seemed" to be failing on the "logger" which was odd because
everything else seemed to work, even logging in other pieces (it worked
previously).

This started out because our nodes were not joining each other.  As we
investigated the problem it "appeared" the logger was null and throwing the
exception.

We copied your implementation into our own package and removed the logger
and it seemed to work, the nodes joined each other.

We are still looking into this but nothing on our end has changed except the
SpringBoot upgrade.

-----
KJQ
KJQ