Does Ignite support GPB serialized data

Michael Fong Michael Fong

Does Ignite support GPB serialized data

Hi, all

We have protocol buffer serialized binary data that would like to stored into ignite, and wonder if Ignite supports gpb serialization out of the box?

If not, which serialization interface do we need to implement to customize and override in the xml?

Thanks in advance

Re: Does Ignite support GPB serialized data

Hello!

Ignite does not have special support for protocol buffers.

You are welcome to implement Binarylizable or Externalizable interfaces on your objects to specify serialization for them.

You can also specify BinarySerializer for types that you do not control by putting them into BinaryConfiguration.setTypeConfigurations() and using that one with IgniteConfiguration:

Thanks in advance
Michael Fong Michael Fong