Different cache expiry policy each node..

kay kay

Different cache expiry policy each node..

Hello, I have 4 server nodes.

and each node have a cache with 4minutes Modified expirypolicy..

I restarted 1 node for change expirypolicy to 10minutes..

Is it apply to expiryPolicy for other node?? or I have to start other 3
nodes also??

Thank you so much

stephendarlington stephendarlington