Delete performance

needbrew99 needbrew99

Delete performance

Hi All,

I have a cache that has approx 2 million records and is stored as a queryable object (SQL).  What is the fastest way to perform deletes on this cache?  I have been using a SqlFielsQuery to issue a SQL delete statement but that seems to be very slow?  I add/update using a dataStreamer, is there some equivalent for deletes?

Thanks in advance

Don't be afraid to be wrong. Don't be afraid to admit you don't have all the answers. Don't be afraid to say "I think" instead of "I know."

needbrew99 needbrew99